Monday, January 14, 2008

"Fierce Urgency of Now"

Barack Obama came to Carson City this evening.
I went. I saw. I listened. I was pretty darn close.
Turn out was HUGE.


The Banner

The Man

I'm a bit tired and trying to thaw out from waiting outside in line for 2 hrs. I'll write more tomorrow. I will say that I am so glad I went. That for me it was a moment in my own personal history. That I am impressed by his sense of humor, his ability to speak without notes and to answer questions on his feet. It was a very important night.


3 comments:

Marilyn said...

I'm so glad you went! And thx for the pix. But, lordy, outside for 2 hours?! THAT, my friend, is commitment. :)

Yolanda said...

I hope you can share your thoughts with us. I know am voting democratic but not sure who yet.

Stephanie said...

VERY COOL! Can't wait for more of your story.