Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Idol Babble

Okay, I'm in. It's American Idol and I've got my top 4 picks.

Chris- rocks the house
Taylor- love his quirkyness
Mandisa- R&B mama
Katharine- suprises me

I try not to participate in reality shows, however, Idol reminds me of my office mates in Beverly Hills. L. would tape Idol and we would watch it together once a week at lunch. It was fun and more so as a group and sort of got me hooked. I don't feel I have to sit down and watch every week but so far that's what has happened. The truly unusual part of it is after Idol I managed to get myself sucked in to Nashville Star. I like Wynona and there's the added addition of Cowboy Troy who I was curious about. So, last night I stayed up way too late watching people chase their musical dreams.

3 comments:

Becca said...

It's a bad addiction. I love Taylor ... his energy and good vibe. It should be bottled and sold.

Dolores said...

Katharine is a really talented singer!!! although there are many this year.......

Marilyn said...

I haven't watched that much of it, but have seen a bit. I must be the only woman in America who can't stand Taylor Hicks. (It's the lame Joe Cocker movements that do me in.) :) I like Chris; Jeffrey likes Elliot.