Monday, March 27, 2006

Flat Stanley


Meet Flat Stanley. He is based on a character from a book authored by Jeff Brown. He flew to Carson City from Massachusetts to visit me. He is a friend of Jonathan G. who is doing a school project. Stanley and I are going to hang out for a few weeks and have adventures. We are going to take lots of pictures and make lots of new friends so he can write about them in a little book and tell Jonathan and his classmates about his adventures. First, I think he may need a cowboy hat since he's in the Wild West. Today we will send Jonathan a post card so he knows that Stanley arrived safely. The post card has a map of Nevada on it so Jonathan will know where Carson City is. Then we shall see where the day takes us. It will be fun!!

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Too cute. I've been hearing about Flat Stanley for ages...but I think this is the first time I've seen him... ;)

Dolores said...

well, I see a Harley ride and Hummer picture opportunity!!

Becca said...

I dont know flat stanley