Sunday, November 16, 2008

Umm...November?

It is Fall here in the Carson Valley and the weather has been lovely and clear the last few days.

I haven't been here for quite sometime and it seems today is a fluke as I probably won't be back for a few weeks. "What is she doing?" you ask. Well, I got a wild hair to take a web design class online this quarter. It is a two unit class and still somehow manages to suck up all my extra time. It could be because I don't know what the hell I am doing...sort of a frying pan into the fire, trial by error, seat of my pants learning experience. I am liking it though. I think I will pursue more classes in this area. I just didn't expect it to eat up so much free time. Is that it? Well...No...

I still have my drum class on Monday nights and last week I started a 5 week djembe workshop on Tuesday evenings. I have cleared my wednesdays of all commitments as there will be serious sleeping in on those days for the next month. Meanwhile, the yard is calling: hey, look at all the leaves...crap when did that happen?

Still I miss being here, I miss writing if only for myself. I haven't been able to share all the fun I had in SF in September, though I am so glad I went cuz I sure wouldn't have been able to go now. I'm looking forward to the holiday season somewhat...good food and family. I'll be back around then...homework allowing.

1 comment:

mary ann said...

Wow, you are one busy woman. Those leaves are amazing...