Sunday, February 12, 2006

Blue Skies

You might wonder from my last post what I would be doing out on the deck reading. It is, after all, February in the mountains. I am, indeed, surrounded by snow-capped mountains but we here in Carson City seem to be enjoying a bit of false spring. The last ten days have been gorgeous outside. One day I even sat out there in bare feet.
This has been a nice occurence for me. I was a bit nervous should northern nevada have a slam/bang winter like last year. A type of which they hadn't seen in many years. Alas, the weather gods are smiling on me this first winter in Nevada. Now if the employment gods would step up my gratitude would grow exponentially.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

All hail the employment gods! Now let's see some photos of your surroundings with that spiffy new camera!