Sunday, September 02, 2007

Weekend Update

While I lounge about doing quite a bit of nothing this long holiday weekend here's the latest garden goings on.

I grew these little lovelies from seed. I am very proud. I had several in my salad this evening

When this greenery sprouted in the corner of my yard I thought it was a weed. Yet, something told me to let it be and see what developed. This week it sprouted plumes. It seems to have migrated from my neighbors yard as you can see from the next photo. Any ideas what this is?
It has been thriving since I choose to ignore it, whatever it is.


The white roses in the side yard are blooming once more, thanks to MMmom's help reconfiguring it, trimming it, and tying it. It has flourished all summer.


Zeke has graduated from his harness. He is now allowed unleashed yet supervised visits to the back yard. He enjoys the deck as much as I do.
Enjoy the long holiday weekend! I can't believe it is September already.

No comments: